Walkin Interview 26th November 2016
* Candidate has to ensure proper and timely Order Management, Modifications and error handling.
* Requires constant coordination with Operations and other Finance Team and hence the candidate needs to be good in verbal as well as written communication skills.
• Candidate has to ensure timely and qualitative creation of Sales & Purchase orders.
• Understand the business model of the correlation SO & PO, ensuring timely recognition of the Revenue & Cost.
• Identify & apply corrective actions on system interface & conduct necessary reconciliations.
• Ensure best practice is shared within teams in the GSC.
• Participate and take necessary call \ discussions with Business Partners along with supervisor.
• Interact & Co-ordinate with other teams within GSC to achieve the business & organisational goals
• Adherence to shift scheduling, leave planning, over time, back-up planning and comply with staff policies.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Role Category: Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Interested candidates can walkin from 26th November 2016 at 10 AM – 11:30 am with updated resume
Prince Infocity Building 1
7th Floor 286/1, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Kottivakkam,
Kandanchavadi, Chennai, Tamilnadu 600001
(Next to Sarvana Bhavan Hotel)
* Candidate should be Graduates/ Post Graduate with 3 – 4 years of experience in Finance & Accounting \ Procurement.
* Good knowledge of Finance and Accounting, Procurement, Shipping & Logistics added advantage
* Knowledge of MS Office, ERP knowledge
Maersk Group has five core businesses which include Maersk Line, APM Terminals, Maersk Oil and Maersk Drilling and Services and Other Shipping.