* Candidate has to perform Monthly Yearly Local Statutory Accounting and reporting.
* Daily, Weekly and Monthly GL, Balance sheet reconciliation, analysis and reporting tasks as part of the ATR Finance Team.
* Monthly Yearly Statutory accounting as per Local GAAP.
* Liaising and providing data to the Local Auditors Post journals on regular basis
* Generate and analyze weekly, monthly accounting and cost reports for the Agency side of the business
* Working knowledge on SAP (R3). BW reports, BCS HFM will be added advantage
* Regular interaction with the relevant stakeholders
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Location : Chennai
Interested candidates can walkin from 26th November 2016 between 10 am – 11:30 am with updated resume
Prince Infocity Building 1
7th Floor 286/1, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Kottivakkam,
Kandanchavadi, Chennai, Tamilnadu 600001
Next to Sarvana Bhavan Hotel
* Candidate having working knowledge in SAP (R3).
* Knowledge of HFM-BCS and BW reports will be an added advantage
* Prior working knowledge on general accounting concepts Audits
* Computer literate (Windows) Strong MS Excel skills with Macro writing ability
* Good communication skills (English) Fluent Oral Written
* Analytical Problem Solving ability for trouble shooting
Maersk Group has five core businesses which include Maersk Line, APM Terminals, Maersk Oil and Maersk Drilling and Services and Other Shipping.