* Candidate has to ensure timely and qualitative creation of Sales Purchase orders.
* Ensure timely and qualitative Customer Invoicing.
* Ensure all Contract Prices are in place timely updated.
* Understand the business model of the correlation SO PO, ensuring timely recognition of the Revenue Cost.
* Identify apply corrective actions on system interface conduct necessary reconciliations.
* Maintain Volume trackers and adhere sustain established control mechanisms.
* Meet adhoc customer requirements exceptions and ensure that the requirements are fulfilled with a sense of urgency.
* Ensure Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and SLA’s are prepared and maintained for all processes handled in the GSC and necessary amendments are done.
* Implement Kaizens, Cost Saving Value Addition Projects identified.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Location : Chennai
Interested candidates can walkin from 26th November 2016 between 10 am – 11:30 am with updated resume
Prince Infocity Building 1
7th Floor 286/1, Old Mahabalipuram Road,
* Candidate having 1 year of experience in Finance Accounting Procurement.
* Business Understanding – Good knowledge of Finance and Accounting, Procurement, Shipping Logistics added advantage
* Technical Knowledge – MS Office, ERP knowledge
* Behavioural Skills- Customer focus, Self-Motivated, Drive for results
Maersk Group has five core businesses which include Maersk Line, APM Terminals, Maersk Oil and Maersk Drilling and Services and Other Shipping.