• Candidate has to identify potential customers, create and close new business opportunities in line with the strategic direction of the company.
• Build and maintain strong client relationships by effectively handlings objections/cancellations thus ensuring a high level of customer service is met at all times.
• Prepare sales proposals for prospective clients.
• Regular liaison sales/Pre-sales and member relations department.
• Keep abreast of new products and services and undertake training as and when required.
Salary: INR 2,25,000 – 3,50,000 P.A. Salary negotiation basis the current salary the employee is takin
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales Executive/Officer
Experience: 1 – 6 years
Location: Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam
Interested candidates can walkin on on 23rd June 2017 with updated resume & Govt ID.
Mahindra Holidays & Resorts,
6th floor, Block B,
White House Building,
* Candidate should be Graduate / Post graduate in the relevant field with the minimum experience of one year in B2B or B2C selling.
Mahindra Holidays and Resorts India is a part of the Infrastructure Sector of the Mahindra Group, brings to the industry values such as Reliability, Trust and Customer Satisfaction. Started in 1996, the company’s flagship brand is ‘Club Mahindra’
Recruiter Name: Sneha Gupta
Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org