Walkin Interview 22nd July 2016
• Candidate has to provide support to the Reporting Manager on all purchases with respect to timely delivery and cost effectiveness along with adherence to SLAs / Procurement Process / Procurement Policy
• Adhere to end-to end purchase process for all indents including those related to infrastructure projects through adherence to strict timelines (SLAs), SOPs and company practices.
• Collate, store and analyze data on past purchases such as indent processing time based on types of products and services, deliveries, discounts availed and time take for payments made to vendor, so as to identify areas, products and services where vendor development/price negotiation capability/process improvements are required.
• Adherence to SLA as per procurement policy
• Follow up on Vendor Bills and ensure payments are processed by due dates
• Excellent negotiation skills to get best deal on Purchases
• Generate relevant MIS reports on Weekly/Monthly basis to analyse and improve purchase performance
• Male Candidates
Salary: INR 1,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Supply Chain , Logistics , Purchase , Materials
Role Category: Purchase/Material Management
Role: Purchase Executive
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 22nd July 2016 between 11 AM to 2 PM with updated resume,Original Photo ID proof & 2 passport size photos.
MeritTrac Services Pvt. Ltd
Sy. No. 12/5,6,7&14, 4th Floor, Market Square
Above More store
Sarjapur Main Road, Kaikondarahalli
Opposite Motherhood Hospital, Varthur Hobli
Board line number- 080-71819100
• Candidate should be Graduate with minimum 2+ years experience in the field of Procurement
• Preferably knowledge on SAP.
Manipal Global Education Services is a leading international provider of high-quality higher education services. A wide range of services for educational institutions in India Corporate training programs in partnership with major banks and other institutions
Recruiter Name: K. Pushpalatha