* Candidate has to ensure the smooth and effective functioning of training events and special projects.
* Managing and updating database of experts to be used in training programs.
* Ability to multitask in a high pressure, deadline driven environment .
* Post training report making and maintaining MIS.
* Sound planning, strong administration, skills of persuasion .attribution.
* Tracking coaching and technical assistance requests and activities for each training program.
* Maintaining the standardized appearance of training materials; perform edits as necessary, including creation of new presentations, handouts or case studies.
Industry : Education / Teaching / Training
Role Category : Analytics BI
Role : Data Analyst
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Interested candidates can walkin 28th – 30th September 2016 from 11 am 4 pm with updated resume
Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd
Old Airport Rd, HAL 3rd Stage
Kodihalli, Bangalore – 560008
Land Mark – Opp to Indian Oil Petrol Bunk
* Candidate should be highly professional and positive attitude
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
* Strong computer skills: MS Word, Excel and Power Point
Manipal Global Education Services is the leading India – headquartered International provider of high – quality higher education services.
Recruiter Name : K. Pushpalatha
Telephone : 9901866499 / 40789100 (Board line)