Walkin Interview from 4th – 6th May 2016
* Proofread, edit, format and bring to final form the content received from content developers as per the in-house style guide.
* Liaise with content developers to clarify doubts, give feedback and make corrections while adhering to in-house quality guidelines.
* Work in a time-bound, deadline-driven environment while not compromising on quality.
* Deliver high quality PDF print-ready documents on agreed schedules to the Operations team.
* Support backend operations for City & Guilds qualifications.
* Liaise with City & Guilds team in UK, for effective delivery on their qualifications.
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Industry Type: Education / Teaching / Training
Role: Proof Reader
Functional Area: Journalism, Editing, Content
Interested candidates can walkin 4th May 2016 from 10 am – 12 pm with updated resume
Manipal- City & Guilds (MCG)
Sy. No. 12/5,6,7&14, 4th Floor, Market Square
Above More store
Sarjapur Main Road, Kaikondarahalli
Opposite Motherhood Hospital, Varthur Hobli
Board line number- 080-71819100
– Graduate or Post Graduate
– 0-3 years of experience.
– Ability to work effectively in a team and effectively communicate with SMEs and vendors for content development and editing requirements.
– Experience in both content development with good knowledge of MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and Adobe PDF.
– Strong communication skills and an ability to work effectively with authors, illustrators and designers.
– Excellent knowledge in English to meet the editing and proof reading skills
– High degree of commitment
– Thorough knowledge on MS-Office, E-Mail and other usage of new technology business tools/applications.
Manipal-City & Guilds (MCG) is a joint venture between Manipal Global Education and City & Guilds, UK. Drawing upon City & Guilds’ expertise in developing qualifications that are reflective of global industry needs, its 130 years of leadership across 30 industry sectors and 600 qualifications that have certified over 18 lakh learners every year