• Candidate has to perform diagnostic cardiovascular and electrocardiography ultrasound examinations according to Department procedures.
• Locating and recording internal elements of the body, including blood vessels and organs, and identifying any anomalies indicative of disease, injury, or other medically significant conditions
• Evaluating test results for clarity and accuracy; reviewing tests with peers
• Distributing completed test results to Physicians and service providers
Salary: INR 2,00,000 – 3,25,000 P.A. other
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: Medical Professional
Experience: 1 – 5 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 23rd Nov 2017 (Thursday) with updated resume & Govt ID.
Manipal Hospital Whitefield,
Hoodi Circle, Whitefield,
Opposite to Prestige Shantiniketan
* Candidate must have knowledge of various tests to diagnose heart ailments.
* Must know processes to obtain technically diagnostic prints.
* Able to liaise efficaciously with all users.
* Certification in Cardiology / ECHO / ECG technology must.
Manipal Hospital Whitefield is a unit of the renowned Manipal Hospitals network that is known for Quality and Patient care. It is a 280 beds multi-specialty Hospital offering world class services in the Whitefield area of Bangalore city.
Recruiter Name: Pranati Dash
Contact No: 8861686985
Email Id: email@example.com