Sample Resume Format for MBA Marketing Experience – Word / PDF Template
Resume Headline : MBA with more than 10 years of experince in banking/financial sector
Key Skills : Pragmatic and outstanding attitude for innovation and incessant perseverance till accomplishment Ã¯Â¿Â½ Team player, hardworking and punctual.
Total Experience : 10 Years
Salary : Rs. 8.50 Lakhs
Current Employer : Yes Bank
Current Designation : Branch Operation Manager
Last Employer : Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited
Last Designation : branch operation manager
Current Location : Delhi
Preferred Location : Anywhere in North India
Education : B.Sc, MBA/PGDM
Seeking International / National Assignments in Management and Administration
- Results oriented and determined professional with over 10 years and 5 months of experience in branch operation, Business development, Client Relationship Management, Channel Management &team management in the Financial and Banking Sector.
- Over 8 years of experience in cash handling in banking sector.
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment and consistently prioritize tasks and meet deadlines, coupled with excellent interpersonal skills, initiative, and attention to detail, and follow through skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to analyze business operations and recommend strategies to improve performance with proven capability to meet the deadlines.
Yes bank ltd
Division : Retail – Branch Banking (Sr. Manager ) June 13 – Present
Kotak Mahindra bank ltd
Division : Retail – Branch Banking (Manager ) June 12 – May 13
HDFC Bank LTD
Division : Retail – Branch Banking (Deputy Manager) October 07 – May 2012
ICICI Securities Ltd
Division : Sales and marketing (Sales Manager) May 07 – September 07
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
Division : Sales and Marketing (Jr Sales Manager) June 06 – April 07
ICICI Bank Ltd
Division : Retail – Business Banking (Team Leader) June 05 – May 06
PRESENT JOB DETAILS
Organisation : Yes bank ltd
Joined : June 2013
Division : Retail – Branch Banking
Designation : Branch Service Delivery Leader ( BSDL )
Reporting : Cluster Service Operation Manager
- Online authorization of cash /transfer transactions and issue of DD/MC
- Vault custodian
- Checking of all account opening forms and ensure certification of documentation required for opening and maintaining customer accounts.
- Error free documentation for all accounts opening and all customer instructions .
- Maintaining tatkal kits as per laid down process
- Priority processing of Preferred customers
- Identification and closure of TOD accounts on regular basis
- Identification and reduction of high cheque return and high transaction customers
- Error free and efficiency related operations.
- Managing and monitoring performance of the sales resources for optimal sales support
- Ensure that all staff members should generate sales reference for liability products
- Generate leads for third party products from the customers
- Ensuring that customers make us their primary bank
- Sales to associates or customers network
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Lobby management and queue handling at teller counter
- Resolving all complaints received within the stipulated TAT’s
- Branch administration including house keeping ,unkeep ,etc.
- Ensure quality customer service is delivered and manage irate customers.
- Promoting all direct banking channels and ensuring that the customer is utilizing the same.
- MAINTENANCE & REPORTING
- Reporting of fortnightly suspense /TOD and QRS reports and filing them.
- Fortnightly reporting on cash transactions over Rs 10 lacs
- Report for any suspicious transactions and maintain AML register
- FX transaction reporting on time to TAG and Treasury Mumbai before cutoff time
- Reporting of suspense accounts,deferred accounts,accounts payable / receivable,reconciliation and maintenance of suspense accounts register,as per the required format and filing them.
- Teller counter supervision
- Monitor large amount movements and report them as per reporting schedule
- Checking /Monitoring of EOD reports
- Local stationary management-proper reorder level
- Processing and follow up for Admin related bills /payments
- Management of clearing /collection cheques / FCY cheque collections
- Monitoring of Customer details updation –pan ,contact no, e-mail updation .
- MBA ( Marketing& International Business) Guru Nanak Dev University, India 2003 – 2005
- SC (Hons) Guru Nanak Dev University, India 2000 – 2002
- ICICI Prudential life insurance co.ltd -Comparison of Pension plans of ICICI with other Pension provider-June- July2004
- Web Marketing
- Effect of Emotions and Value perception on acceptance of brand extensions
AWARDS & ACHEIVMENTS
- Certificate of Merit for an outstanding performance as Best Teller in cluster for the FY 2009-10
- NSDL’S Certificate in depository operations (NCDO)
- IRDA Certified
- Played an instrumental role in organizing National seminar on Capital Market Reforms in India.
- Attended NCC Annual training camp held at Srinagar (J&K)
- Member of NSS for 2 years
- Attended scouts and guides UTSAV at KendriyaVidayalaya ,Surat .
- Date of birth :
- Languages :
- Marital status :
- Preferred Work Location :
- Preferred Work Area :
- Communication Address :
- Permanent address :
Download Sample 1 Resume MBA Marketing Experience – Word Format / PDF Format