This job is currently inactive - please check later
* Candidate has to work with Development team and understand their requirements.
* Translate the requirements into T-SQL Code using stored procedures, views, triggers etc.
* Identify performance bottlenecks and solve them using index tuning or query rewriting techniques
* Debug T-SQL code to identify issues and correct them.
* Work in iterations / sprints and ensure that deadlines are met.
* Analyze code and suggest optimization or improvements.
Industry:KPO / Research / Analytics
Salary:INR 3,00,000 – 5,50,000 P.A. Negotiable for right candidate
Role Category:Programming Design
Role:Database Architect / Designer
Experience:1 – 6 years
Interested candidates can walkin from 25th – 28th October between 1 – 5 pm with updated resume and passport size photograph
7 Floor, A Block, Commerce House-5,
Corporate Road, Opp. Prahalad Nagar Garden,
* Candidat e having 1+ year experience with SQL Server, programming, developing, managing, e.g. T-SQL stored procedures, functions, views, triggers, indexes, query tuning
* 1+ year experience with, RDBMS required
* Experience with ETL tools such as DTS or SSIS and reporting tools like SSRS
* Experience with index tuning and query optimization
* Good at communication skill
Medusind is one of the leading healthcare outsourcing service providers from India working with US clients.
Email Address:firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Telephone: 022-66664700 / 079-40080218 / 9974679529.