* Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and elimination of online ecommerce risk.
* Experience in the ecommerce payments space, previous trust and safety experience, and experience succeeding in a customer-driven workplace.
* Excellent individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate customers and complex transactions.
* Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response
* Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
* Six-Sigma / Lean knowledge would be a plus.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Salary: INR 2,75,000 – 3,75,000 P.A
Role Category: Associate / Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Role: Associate / Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Location : Bangalore
Interested candidates can walkin on 17th November to 31st December 2016 between 10 am – 12 pm
2870, Orion Building,
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Doddanekundi Circle, Outer Ring Road,
Marathahalli Post, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037,
W G (Online Assessment)
Versant (Online Assessment)
Operations Round 1
Operations round 2
Carry 3 Copies of resume and Govt id proof.
Post Graduation candidiates should have 1 year expereince on papers.
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online.