• Candidate must establish & achiev the set smart goals with the direction of the team lead.
• He / She must collect & analyze equity fundamentals data for Global market and taking ownership in data quality controls.
• He / She must closely work with quality assurance and technical department to resolve clients data issues.
• Candidate must actively discover and raise issues in work and propose enhancement suggestion.
• He / She must participate in other data and process related projects like industry / market data collection methodology research, market expansion, process certification, new product development support, etc.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category: Analytics & BI
Role: Data Analyst
Experience: 0 – 1 years (Freshers)
Location: Mumbai (Sector 30A Vashi), Navi Mumbai
Interested candidates can walkin on 18th Nov 2017 (Saturday) between 10 am to 12 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Morningstar 14th Floor,
Platinum Techno Park, Plot No – 17 & 18,
Sector – 30 A, Vashi Navi Mumbai,
Maharashtra – 400 705
Candidates who have appeared for interviews at Morningstar in the last 6 months are not eligible.
Morningstar India is a US Based NASDAQ listed Company. It is a leading provider of independent investment research in the United States and in major international markets.