1. Jr. Relationship Executive / Relationship Executive / Sr.Relationship Executive
* Candidate will be responsible to attending walk -in clients at Branches.
* Ensuring proper Verification Valuation of Collateral Securities and Documents.
* Appraise availability of cash position at the Branch / Bank and inform the requirements to the Manager.
* Verification of daily cash balance, Fund management, bank account operations and bank reconciliation to be exclusively monitored by the Branch Manager.
* Responsible for processing / documentations of Loans other financial services.
* Responsible for conducting field visits and meeting corporate customers for business development.
* Coordination with various Banks preparation of BRS.
* Responsible for completion of all Accounts related works in the branch.
* Maintenance of Important formats documents like Gold Loan / Vault / Key Movement / CIT / GIT Register / Safe Custody / Bond * Delivery / Packet Movement / Token Lost.
* Responsible for safe guarding Cash, Gold and other valuables in the branch
* Efficiency in conducting supervisory duties when and if required as per the Branch Managers guidelines.
* Responsible to maintain up-keep of the branch and ensure confidential in all dealings.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Role Category: Relationship Executive
Role: Relationship Executive
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Location : Rajkot
Interested candidates can walkin from 5th to 10th December 2016 between 10 AM – 4 PM with updated resume
Venue Address :
Muthoot Finance Ltd.
Mahalaxmi Cross Road
Candidate Profile :
– Graduate with Good communication
– Age upto 30 years
– Pleasing personality
– Sales Oriented
Company Profile :
The Muthoot Group, is the largest financial group of its kind in the country.Established in 1887, the group is today, a well diversified, value based corporate house with an unblemished track record spanning several decades.
Contact Details :
Recruiter Name: Anup Nair
Reference Id: Relationship Exe