Walkin Interview 17th June 2016
* Candidate will be responsible for reviewing SRS and conceptual data & process models,
* Participate in Specifications Review, Test Planning, Creation and Execution of Test Cases, Defect Reporting and Defect Verification.
* Creates test scenarios and develops test plans.
* Assists in analyzing testing results in all phases.
* Participates in technical reviews and inspections to verify ‘intent of change’ is carried out through the entire project.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Testing Engineer
Interested candidates can walkin on 17th June 2016 from 10 AM to 12 PM with updated resume
MWebWare Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
Plot No: – 67, Telecom Nagar.
Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500032.
* Candidate should be B.Tech (CSE, IT, ECE and EEE), MCA 2014 and 2015 passed outs.
* Candidates should have scored 65% throughout their academics (no exceptions).
* Must have Certified training on Testing(Min of 3 Weeks).
* Excellent English communication skills
* Work occasional late hours with US clients
MWebWare Software Services Pvt. Ltd is fast growing Health IT focused engineering firm with offices in Hyderabad, India and Silver Spring, MD, USA. The company provides software engineering and technical support services to its growing client base in US and Europe.
Recruiter Name: Jyothi