Sample Resume Format for Network Support Engineer CCNA Certified – Word / PDF Template
Resume Headline : (BE CSE completed with CCNA and MCTS certifications)
Key Skills : CCNA, network and system administration, routing and switching. 7 month experience in WAN support at the customer end, Network support at different government locations under diiferent projects
Total Experience : 3 Years
Salary : Rs. 1.75 Lakhs
Current Employer : CMC Ltd
Current Designation : Network Support Engineer
Last Employer : Score Information Technologies Limited
Last Designation : Technical Service provider
Current Location : Dubai
Preferred Location : Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Education : B.Tech/B.E.
R E S U M E
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Customer Service
- Service Efficiency
- Team Building
- Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science)
- CCNA Certified
- Cisco ID: CSCO12037338
- Results focused
- Good Communication and Inter-personal skills
Passport No :
Driving License No :
Permanent address :
To achieve excellence in the Technological area, by constantly taking up the challenging assignments and continuously upgrade skills to keep pace with the rapidly changing environments for the last 3 years.
Currently looking for a suitable position with an ambitious company to optimally utilize my functional experience achieved during my exposure in the field of Network Infrastructure and to be an asset to the firm.
Network Support Engineer (October 2013 – September 2015)
CMC Ltd. (Subsidiary of Tata Consultancy Services) Kerala, India
- High Court of Kerala (April 2014 – September 2015)
- Cochin Port Trust (April 2014 – January 2015)
- Reserve Bank of India (Oct 2013 – April 2014)
- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO-SHAR)
- Indian Railway
- Indian Naval Base, Kochi
- 35th National Games
- Petronet LNG Ltd
Roles and responsibilities
- Configured and managed Cisco 2960 switch with inter VLAN communications including Static Routing and RIPv2.
- Configured Enterasys Vh-2402S2 switch.
- Managing and support for Cisco3750 , Cisco500G switches, Cisco3800, Cisco 1800 series routers, PIX 515 firewall, Cisco4560, Enterasys Core switches
- Hands on experience in Fiber optic techniques from core switch to distribution switches and to access switches.
- Familiar with SFP modules, SC, LC fiber patch cords, Single mode, Multimode fiber connections, its connectivity and first level continuity checking.
- Hands on experience in Cisco Network and Meghavision Network monitoring System and troubleshooting.
- Configured and managed SysLog server for identifying the log errors.
- Hands on experience in creating VPN connection in Cisco ASA firewall and establishing remote VPN.
- Trouble shooting the user issues through Remote desktop connection using Virtual Network Connection (VNC).
- Coordinating the issues regarding the Outlook mail, AD Proxy.
- Real time monitoring of WAN links for INFINET (Indian financial network) and coordination with IDRBT NOC team for Reserve Bank of India.
- Coordinated the migration of PIX to Checkpoint firewall at RBI, Trivandrum.
- Hands on experience in Cabling, Crimping, Punching of LAN network and troubleshooting the local area network issues.
- Configured IP in PC’s and printers in a LAN network.
- Coordination with different ISP’s (BSNL, Reliance, Sify, Railtel etc.).
- Updating Symantec antivirus in server and configuring it in user pc’s.
- Spare movement planning and replacement.
- Coordinating the vendors and support for the datacenter AMC at Cochin Port Trust on Emerson Pex 125 precision AC, Bluestar Comfort AC, Unicorn 40KV UPS, Emerson 40KV UPS.
- First level support on Building Management System (BMS) to Siemens at Cochin Port Trust Data center for monitoring software, access control, smoke detection system, fire control, rodent repeller, water leakage and gas suppression system.
- Responsible for providing Network diagram using PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Worked for the GSAT-6 GSLV communication satellite project as Wireless Network Support Engineer at Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO-SHAR).
- Worked for the 35th National Games 2015 as Senior LAN Engineer
- Conducted in-house and on-site training on Client Interaction & Basic Networking Technology.
Technical Service Provider, (November 2012 – August 2013)
Score Information Technology Ltd. – Delhi, India
Client – Regional Centre ECHS , Naval base, Kochi
- Handling south region and 12 Technical support engineers at Kerala zone
- Smartcard software support for ECHS applications run at each poly clinics
- Resolving the hardware issues on PC’s, UPS & coordinating with the AMC team.
- Installation and Configuration of various operating systems like Windows XP, Windows
- Resolving OS and Software related problems via direct and remote access.
Technical Support Engineer, (July 2012 to Sep 2012)
Acute Informatics Pvt. Ltd, Gujarat
Client – HDFC Bank, State Bank of India
- Software support to the staffs during the migration of banking software to flex cube.
- Checking the minimum hardware and software requirement for running the flex cube software and managing the compatibility issues with the Internet explorer scripts.
- Troubleshooting the popup related issues with the help of HDFC regional IT Engineer.
- Antivirus installation at each every PC’s at different branches at State Bank of India Kerala locations.
- Updating and troubleshooting the virus related issues at affected PC.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Excellent hands on management & communication skills.
- Able to trouble shoot in a timely manner.
- Accustomed to working with senior management.
- Coordinate with Service providers, vendors, and with the team efficiently.
- Academic Qualifications
- B.E Computer Science & Engineering – 2012 – 63%
REFERENCES – Available on request
Download Sample 1 Resume Network Support Engineer CCNA Certified -Word Format / PDF Format