Sample Resume Format for Network Support Engineer – Word / PDF Template
Resume Headline : B.Tech With 8 Years Exp In Banking And It Network Infrastructure Devlopment
Key Skills : Retail Branch Banking, Banking Operations, Customer Service, KYC,
Total Experience : 8 Years
Salary : Rs. 5.40 Lakhs
Current Employer : HDFC Bank
Current Designation : Manager
Last Employer : Sysnet Global Technologies Private Limited
Last Designation : Network support Engineer
Current Location : Bhubaneshwar
Preferred Location : Bhubaneshwar
Education : B.Tech/B.E.
To work for a organization which gives enormous scope to develops the hidden talent, performance based advancement and inspire the employee to learn the current market concepts, tools and technique to deliver value to the organization
- Over 9 years experience in Banking and IT infrastructure with additional role of quality management at branch
- Core competencies.
-Strong interpersonal skills and abilities to handle teams individuals
-Abilities to develops new process which improve the works and working environment.
-Good written and verbal business communication.
-Ability to handle multiple task effectively and on tight deadlines.
-Building alliance with other department effectively.
1,Presently working as Manager at HDFC Bank, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Enhancing the value of existing accounts
- Retention of existing portfolio #Corporate salary processing
- Branch Operations and Audit Compliance
- Supervise & Monitor Personal Banker and contract staff in terms of productivity & other issues,
- Resolution of customer queries/complaints
- Customer service to ensure walk in customers issues
- Branch Merchandising, Review Daily Accounts Opened
- Lobby Management
- Monitoring all Dummy accounts
- Branch administration Generate business
- cross sell and monitor cross sales of Personal Bankers
- Responsible for acquisition through direct sales to walk-in as well as referrals from walk-in customers
- Deepening of relationship with existing customers who walk-in
- through cross sell of all products and service
- Also working as Privilege Banker since June 12 which involves motivating/monitoring all the branch staff and sale personnel to achieved the branch target
Delivers across CASA, Life Insurance ,General Insurance and Gold
Generate leads from existing customers & Employees
Identifying HNI / Corporates / Business units through various channels
Monitor and conversion of generated leads
Sysnet Global Technologies Pvt. Ltd., as Network support Engineer from Jan2008 to Feb2011
- Sysnet Global Pvt Ltd(Pay roll of Interpolation technologies), Bhubaneswar as Network Support Engineer.
- Efficient in handling of complex situation in line with existing business trends and also making appropriate decision in the larger interest of the organization.
- Assumed responsibilities of supervisory nature in order to ensure round the clock efficiency in facility management and preventing failures from all spheres.
- Extending high-end technical support and ensuring high customer satisfaction levels through prompt redressal of their problems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven abilities in resolving complex networking, and software related issues.
- Experience in hardware, networking, server management and track record of providing excellent customer satisfaction and management of workload.
- Core competency in the sectors related to software, networking and systems.
- Installation, configuration and administration of LAN components and devices (Routers, switches, etc.) with taking care of all the precautions.
- Installation, configuration and administration of Windows (2000 and 2003) Servers (DHCP, WINS server, Application Server, Database Server etc.).
- Implementing Network Security and taking care of C-I-A Triad.
Since June’08 with Sysnet Global Technologies Pvt. Ltd., as Network Engineer
August 07`to May’08 with HCL Infosystems Ltd., Bhubaneswar, Orissa as software support programmer.
July 06 to July 07 with Abner consulting services at Bhubaneswar ,Orissa as System Engineer.
- Designing, implementing, testing and maintaining applications in Windows 2000, XP, 2003 and relevant to both network and application servers.
- Handling the routine system administration activities like software installation, user management, etc.
- Utilizing the backup tools like: RAID and Mirroring.
- Crosschecking the required server deployment with User, Group and file system management skills.
- Overseeing the technology aspects of the company, internal LAN, internet connectivity, and optimizing the internal networks.
- Installing the software RAID for the backing up and recovery of Data purpose which is very important aspects of a corporate culture.
- Managing the overall administration of LAN, configuration & maintenance of application servers.
- Installing and maintaining network and data communication hardware and software environment.
- Planning, designing, installing and configuring, upgrading, maintaining LAN, as per organisational requirements, governed by communication protocols.
- Troubleshooting networking problems to ensure minimum downtime & maximum availability of network.
- Configuring firewalls, designing and deploying security policy, managing rules based policies, administrating accounts, setting up the permissions and access, creating reports using reporting module and analyzing network traffic, troubleshooting all the firewall problems.
- Overseeing installation of OS and application software, deployment of servers, disk quota management and distributed file systems, network etc and monitoring the same.
- Designing Backup Strategy & ensuring scheduled / unscheduled backups as per the backup plan.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining Operating Systems, Application Software, Anti-Viruses & Hardware.
- Devising strategies for Disaster Recovery Management, including planning and designing servers for back up and recovery of server / database information.
- Planning, designing IP addressing and submitting with all classes.
Technical / Customer Support
- Troubleshooting problems pertaining to Performance Tuning, Network Administration, Application Conflicts and System Bugs. Meeting deadlines without compromising quality norms and adhering to SLA.
- Handling the operations like; disaster recovery, domain management, active directory & storage management.
- Addressing queries regarding the Information System/ Software & extending onsite support including maintenance of hardware/ software.
COA (Control Office Application) of CRIS (Central Railway Information System) as Network Engineer
- It is the computerization of ongoing Railway traffic.
IDSP (Integrated Diseases Surveillance Project) as a Network Administrator (Data Manager) of NIC (National Informatics Center), of Govt. of India
A decentralized, state based surveillance program in the country. It is the ongoing systematic collection, analysis and interpret ration of health data Essential to planning, implementation, of public health practice closely integrated with timely dissemination of these data to those who need to know. In this project the data manager is the only person, has to look after the total District DSU (District Surveillance Unit).
Hardware: Workstations and Network Components, SAN and Switches, HP Servers, etc.
Software: Shell Programming, Batch file Programming, Running of SQL commands for database upgradation, Regular updation of EXE files for running the application.
Operating Systems: Windows-2000 Server, XP, 2003 server, Linux Server (Red Hat).
Networking: IP, TCP, ARP, RIP, STP, OSPF, FTP, TFTP, SNMP, VOIP, LAN Technologies (Ethernet, FDDI), WAN Technologies (ISDN, Point to Point, Frame Relay , ATM ,Dial Up), LAN and WAN Cablings
- HCL Certified Network Engineer from HCL-CDC (A division of HCL Infosystms Ltd., New Delhi, NOIDA
- Bachelor in Computer Science Engineering from Konark Institute of Science & Technical College, Bhubaneswar affiliated to Utkal University in 2006.
Date of Birth
Download Sample 1 Resume Network Support Engineer – Word Format / PDF Format