• First Time right delivery of easiquested questionnaire and link checks.
• Liaison with programmer, translation and other support teams.
• Field Kit preparation in consultation with CS.
• Conduct Basic Data checks under guidance from CS.
• Work with CS team based on the defined prioritization.
Industry: KPO / Research / Analytics
Functional Area: Other
Experience: 0 – 2 years (Freshers)
Interested candidates can walkin on 30th Dec 2017 (Saturday) & 2nd Jan 2018 (Tuesday) at 9.30 am to 12 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
* Looking for candidates with good communication skills & working knowledge of MS Excel.
* Bachelor’s degree with 1-2 yrs.
* Exposure to market research industry/domain will be an added advantage
* Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Nielsen is a leading global information & measurement company, provides market research, insights & data about what people watch, listen to & buy.
Find more details on Nielsen India Walkin Job for Consumer Insights Project Developer