Walkin Interview on 6th May 2016
• Candidate will be responsible for Managing/Supporting Systems and Services from Microsoft Technology. Which includes Active directory, Exchange 2013 & O-365, SQL 2012, Lync 2013, Lync Cloud.
• Setup systems, event log analysis, monitor services, regular maintenance
• Troubleshooting service failure issues, RCA, Fixes and implementing solutions
• Managing systems at Disaster recovery site, Recovery Drills and general upkeep on DR Site and Systems.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: System Administrator
Role: System Administrator
Experience: 1 – 6 Years
Interested candidates can walkin 6th May 2016 from 9 am – 1 pm with updated resume and an ID Proof
NIIT – HRO A-24
Infocity Sector 34
– Certificate in IT (Microsoft Systems management Stream), Microsoft technologies
– Past Experience/Skills Required
– At least 4 years working in a predominantly Microsoft technology environment.
– At least 2 years in Hands-on managing similar environment
– At least 2 years in Managing IT Helpdesk Operations
– Managing a Team of 2+ IT Team
Recruiter Name: Bradley Robinson
Contact Company: NIIT Ltd