Walkin Interview on 14th April 2016
* Candidate has to develop, design, coding using Java/Core Java
* Understanding the client’s requirement and providing resolution. Troubleshooting etc.
* Hands-on with Struts, JSP, Servelet, EJB
* Create logical data structures, Coding, and Apply best practices of coding
* Adherence and compliance to Project/organization processes and standards.
* Skills in Java, J2EE and other object oriented technologies.
1. Strong Struts Knowledge
2. Strong Object Oriented Programming Skills
3. JSP/EJB (how to use it within J2EE Framework)
4.. Adherence and compliance to Project/organization processes and standards.
5 Create logical data structures, Coding, and Apply best practices of coding
* Must have good knowledge of Spring, Hybernit, Servelet, Advanced Java etc.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Software Developer
Role: Software Developer
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Interested candidates can walkin 14th April 2016 from 9 am – 1 pm with updated resume & authorized id proof.
A-24, Infocity-1, Sector-34, Gurgaon-01
Contact Person:-Praveen Chaudhary
Established in 1981, NIIT Limited, a global leader in Skills and Talent Development, offers multi-disciplinary learning management and training delivery solutions to corporations, institutions, and individuals in over 40 countries.