Walkin Interview from 12th & 13th May 2016
1. Senior Team Member
• Candidate having thorough understanding of OO concepts & its application in creating automation test cases/scripts.
• Worked on one automation testing application like Selenium
• Responsible for implementing & maintaining testing framework and processes.
• Automate tests for new and existing features in web application, mobile applications & APIs to ensure that the software is ready for release to production.
• Improve existing framework and processes or implement a more suitable one for automation of tests.
• Responsible for and produces complete, quality deliverables
• Adherence and compliance to Project/organization processes and standards
• Willing to work in agile work environment through test driven development, continuous integration
2. Team Leader
Candidate has to lead the team of Test Engineers and Senior Test Engineers
• Working knowledge of any one RDBMS (SQL, Oracle)
• Experience of testing SCORM / AICC courses
• Experience of conducting process audits
• Experience of test leading automation testing projects (functional / non-functional)
• Excellent communication & documentation skills
• Excellent test planning and team leading skills
• Test Lead experience of 3-4 software projects and / or duration of atleast 1 year
• Hands-on experience of any one defect management tool (Jira, Bugzilla,Test Director, Atlas etc)
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: IT Software – QA & Testing
Role Category: Team Lead/Technical Lead
Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead
Experience: 3 – 8 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 12th & 13th May 2016 from 9 am to 1 pm with updated resume
A-24, Sector-34, Infocity-1