* Candidate has to function as point of contact for a new system management team providing system management and Siebel admin services to the Siebel system (OSS) which is used by NNI.
* Siebel Remote Administration
* Upgrades and maintenance of Siebel (application tools)
* Business Vendor stakeholder management
* Monitor Siebel servers health
* Hands on Siebel administrator experience managing servers hosted in HP Unix platform
* Experience performing Siebel server installation, configuration, patch management
* Ensure high availability of servers from the vendors
* Coordinate with Vendors and Oracle support for critical product related issues
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Salary:INR 5,00,000 – 10,00,000 P.A
Role Category:Programming Design
Experience: 4 – 9 Years
Location : Bangalore
Interested candidates can walkin on 26th November 2016 at 8 am with updated resume & a Photo Id Proof
Novo Nordisk Service Centre India Private Ltd.
Plot No 148,2nd floor,Prestige Featherlite Tech Park,
2nd Phase,EPIP Area, Whitefield,
Bangalore – 560 066
* Graduates having Bachelor or Master degree with relevant experience
* Experience:4+ years of experience with IT,Siebel Admin experience in various domains like eMedia, Pharma, PRM etc.
* Very good analytical skills and eagerness to find root cause of errors to ensure performance of the IT System
* Ability to collaborate and communicate with external parties, primarily users
* Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral
* Large degree of flexibility and the ability to work under strict timelines
Novo Nordisk Service Centre India Private Ltd (NNSCIPL) or Global Service Centre (GSC) located in Bangalore is an affiliate of Novo Nordisk A/S Denmark and was established to be the off-shoring hub for Novo Nordisk globally.
Recruiter Name: Suresh