• Candidate has to do analysis of business requirements and create software design for at least one major sub-system.
• He / She has to understand the client IT landscape, confirms the feasibility of the automation for the processes in scope, and defines the technical architecture needed to develop, test and deploy the automation components.
• Understand the client requirement by studying the business process and SOP documents.
• Support full lifecycle implementation of the RPA project including Analysis, documentation, User manual creation training and Post implementation support.
• Analyze and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications.
Salary: INR 6,50,000 – 8,50,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category: System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role: Business Analyst
Experience: 6 – 9 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 18th Dec 2017 (Monday) to 22nd Dec 2017 (Friday) between 3 pm to 5 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
NTT Data, DLF IT Park, 7th Block,
2nd Floor, Ramapuram,
Chennai – 600089.
* Candidate having experience in Visio, MS Projects & in Ms Office suite.
* Knowledge in Technical documentation creation.
* Good written and oral communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English.
NTT Data Global Delivery Services know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of their employees have been key factors in their company’s growth and market presence.