* Candidate has to read the documentation to understand the patient’s diagnoses assigned.
* Transforming of healthcare diagnosis, procedures, medical services, and equipment into universal medical alphanumeric codes.
* Creating uniform vocabulary for describing the causes of injury, illness death is the role of medical coders.
* Medical coding allows for Uniform documentation between medical facilities.
The main task of a medical coders is to review clinical statements and assign standard Codes.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Role Category: Other
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Location : Chennai, Coimbatore
Interested candidates can walkin from 6th – 10th March 2017 at 10 am
NTT DATA Services ( Formerly DELL ) ,
KGISL College Campus,
Thudiyalur Road, Saravanampatty,
Please carry your updated profile with photo copy of all your education documents as mentioned below government ID proof for this interview.
Degree Certificate / Transfer Certificate / Provisional Certificate / Course Completion Certificate
* Candidate should be Life Science Graduate / Post Graduate Freshers ( BSc Botany, BSc Zoology, BSc Biotechnology, BSc Biochemistry, BSc Microbiology, BSc Food Science, BSc Nursing, B. Pharm, MSc Botany, MSc Zoology, MSc Biotechnology, MSc Biochemistry, MSc Microbiology, MSc Nursing, M. Pharm, MSc Food Science )
* Basic Knowledge in Human Anatomy / Physiology
* Good Interpersonal & Communication Skills
NTT DATA offers various types of organizations comprehensive services on a global scale by leveraging its deep understanding of business processes combined with over four decades of experience in building and managing complex and mission critical IT infrastructures.
Recruiter Name: Janani / Jeevitha