* Candidate has to read the documentation to understand the patient’s diagnoses assigned.
* Transforming of healthcare diagnosis, procedures, medical services, and equipment into universal medical alphanumeric codes.
* Creating uniform vocabulary for describing the causes of injury, illness death is the role of medical coders.
* Medical coding allows for Uniform documentation between medical facilities.
* Review clinical statements and assign standard Codes.
Please find below the Walk-In details:
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Location : Coimbatore
Interested candidates can walkin from 3rd – 6th January 2017 from 10 am – 2 pm with updated resume
KGISL College campus,
Thudiyalur Road, Saravanampatti,
Email Address: janani_K2@dellteam.com
* Strong Knowledge in human anatomy Physiology
* Any life Science graduate without standing arrears are eligible for this interview.
* Life Science freshers are eligible.
* Experience not required
NTT DATA offers various types of organizations comprehensive services on a global scale by leveraging its deep understanding of business processes combined with over four decades of experience in building and managing complex and mission critical IT infrastructures.