• Candidate has to support client in their back office finance related tasks which includes reconciliation of bank statement with ledger.
• Stopping the stale check payments for the client and helping them figure out their repeat violators, State & Federal Tax reconciliation for each client which includes (Prudential, CWA, Hanover etc.)
• Maintaining their general ledger separately in PeopleSoft, Correcting the Tax forms (1099R) for the end customers which gets reported to IRS.
• Working on identification & authentication of Abandoned Properties (annuity contracts) in order to finally submit it to State authorities.
Salary: INR Performance Incentives + Metro Reimbursement of INR 1800 PM
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on Monday to Friday between 4 pm – 7 pm with updated resume
Splendor Trade Tower,
2nd Floor, Golf Course Extension Road,
Sector 65, Gurgaon, Opp Nirvana Country,
Nr Badshahpur Road
1. Prior experience in Finance and Accounting Domain.
2. The candidate should be a commerce graduate.
3. Research and processing information on multiple screens and applications.
4. Reasoning skills, analytical ability and decision-making skills with sound judgment plays a vital role to work in this process.
5. Resource must have good verbal and written communication skills to exchange information with client.
6. Good keyboard skills needs to be able to toggle between many screens with speed and needs to be able to type with speed and accuracy.
7. Self-starter with an ability to work in a team environment.
8. Must be able to handle the stress and pressure of SLAs.
9. Provides advanced support in the areas of problem identification and resolution.
10. Prefer knowledge of People- Soft
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.