• Candidate has to learn and understand the correct interpretation of servicing agreements.
• He / She has to prepare monthly remittance reports and delinquency reports for investors and trusts.
• Facilitate the accurate and timely submission of reports and funds transfer to investors and trusts as specified by the servicing agreement
• Perform an analysis and comparison of remittance reports to trustee prepared reports, if applicable, and ensure the proper and accurate identification and clearing of all variances
• Candidate should be MBA (Finance) Graduates
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Finance/Audit
Role: Finance Executive
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 16th Nov to 24th Nov, 2017 at 11.30 am to 5 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Level 4, Tower VI, Cyber City,
Magarpatta City, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411013
Ocwen Financial Solutions is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry. Ocwen’s mission is to delight their customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions.