• Coandidate has to create monthly, weekly and daily reports from various databases.
• Analyze data to ensure correctness of reports created.
• Multi-task and troubleshoot any issues that may arise and work closely within the department and with other Ocwen departments to ensure their prompt and accurate resolution
• Maintenance & Development of existing databases, tables and tools used by Default Servicing processes.
• Create reporting presentations to be reviewed by Sr. Management.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category: Analytics & BI
Role: Business Analyst
Experience: 1 – 4 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 21st Nov 2017 (Tuesday) 24th Nov 2017 (Wednesday) at 12.30 pm to 6 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Ocwen Financial Solutions,
5th floor, Block No. 12,
Pritech Park, Inside Eco Space,
Bellandur, Bangalore 560103
* Candidate should have Bachelors degree is required for this position.
* 1-2 years of experience in the reporting role using SQL and other Microsoft Applications.
* Experience in writing PL/SQL procedures.
* Candidate must be proficient in all Microsoft Applications.
Ocwen Financial Corporation is the largest independent mortgage loan servicer in the United States and the fifth largest overall mortgage servicer.