• Candidate has to review customers correspondence in order to comprehend the nature of inquiry/complaint.
• Carry out detailed and accurate analysis of the customer’s concern and provide a complete and accurate response.
• Coordinate with other Business Units to obtain data/details required to respond effectively and within TAT to customer correspondence.
• Support the Research department by performing all processing and administrative duties to support the department.
• Coach and support new joiners by providing process support and perform OJT (On-the-Job) training.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 1 – 3 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 26th Oct to 27th Oct, 2017 at 10.30 to 2.30 pm onwards with updated resume & Govt ID.
Ocwen Financial Solutions,
Block No. 12, 5th Floor, Pritech Park,
Inside Eco Space Bellandur,
Bangalore – 560103
* Graduate degree from an accredited university with 1-3 years experience handling international Clients in a third party setup.
* Experience working in a Mortgage, Insurance, Banking or Origination process for international clients.
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry