Job Description :
* Perform quality assurance reviews for Servicing Operations, Record Services, etc departments in Ocwen.
* Analyze findings from process reviews and develop reports to highlight trends / opportunities for improvement.
* Make recommendations to help reduce process variation and eliminate errors.
* Track Business Unit responses for all findings identified from the process reviews.
* Work with Management and develop project plans to address opportunities identified through process reviews.
* Escalate unresolved issues to Senior Management and work with Management to resolve the issues.
* Provide management with timely reports documenting observations from reviews.
* Assist in implementing changes or modifications to the Quality Assurance department’s evaluation process.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Salary: INR 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A
Role Category: Associate / Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Role: Associate / Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience : 2 – 5 Years
Location : Pune
Interested candidates can walkin on 2nd December to 16th January from 11: 30 am – 6 pm with updated resume
Venue Address :
Homeward Residential, Magarpatta,
Tower 6, 4th Floor
Candidate Profile :
* Graduate with understanding of the Mortgage Industry, Loan Servicing, Loss Mitigation and basic financial processes preferred
* Proficient in Excel
* Exposure to 7 basic quality tools
* Ability to work on multiple projects and also periodically set and achieve stretch goals.
* Quick Learner, Analytical and High attention to detail.
* Work independently with minimum supervision
Company Profile :
Ocwen Financial Corporation ( Ocwen ) is the largest independent mortgage loan servicer in the United States and the fifth largest overall mortgage servicer.
Contact Details :
Recruiter Name: HR