Walkin Interview from 12th – 20th May 2016
• Candidate has to submit claims to the Investor to recover servicing advances (Escrow and Corporate) incurred by Ocwen. In order to submit claims they need to:
– Collate the transactions or expense incurred
– Verify, if the expense is reimbursed by the Investor
– Verify the limit approved for the expense
– Collate the supporting documentations to substantiate our claim
• Processing required claims to Fannie Mae, FHLMC or other investors to recover advances incurred throughout the default process.
• Meet investor time-frame and be subject to audits of claims processes for validation.
• Review, analyse and ensure timely settlement of investor claims and manage aging claims to determine status and bring to closure
• Document and maintain all systems necessary for proper claim handling and follow-up
• Research issues and obtain proper supporting documentation in a timely manner as requested by investor or mortgage insurance company
• Monitor claim process reports to ensure all required responses are timely filed
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Qualifications: Commerce Graduate & Good knowledge in e xcel
Interested candidates can walkin on 12th – 20th May 2016 between 12 pm to 3 pm with updated resume
Ocwen Financial Solutions Pvt Ltd
3rd Floor, Pritech Park, Block 12,
Inside Ecospace Campus, Sarjapur,
Marathhalli, Outer Ring Road,
Bellandur Village,, Bangalore,
Karnataka – 560013.
Ocwen Financial Corporation is the largest independent mortgage loan servicer in the United States and the fifth largest overall mortgage servicer.
Recruiter Name: Shreya / Vrinda