* Candidate has to analyze and identify the advance transactions reimbursable by the investor according to GSE/RFC guidelines
* Source all required documentation from CIS, Vault, prior servicer systems or other sources available.
* Keep track of such documentation requests and escalate to management in cases of non-availability of documents and subsequent risk of claim denial
* File the claim on the investor portal with sufficient documentation and information as required by the GSE/RFC guidelines.
* Process denied claims and submit supplemental claims to GSEs/RFC as applicable after researching the denial reason and investor guidelines with compelling reasons.
* Updating claim interactive ID and saving the claim package after filing.
* Operating with the Quality Assurance guidelines set forth by claims senior management.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Analyst
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 26th September 2016 between 12 pm to 3 pm with updated Resume, photograph and Government ID Proof
5th floor Building 12,
Eco space, Pritech Park,
* B Com / M Com graduates with Finance & Accounting work experience
* Ability to reconcile complex advance histories and receivable accounts
* Excellent communication skills, especially written communication
* Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word
* Experience in Mortgage servicing industry; exposure to GSE (Freddie Mac / Fannie Mae) portfolios
Ocwen Financial Corporation is the largest independent mortgage loan servicer in the United States and the fifth largest overall mortgage servicer.