* Candidate is responsible for the monthly reporting of principal and interest remittance on residential mortgages through various portfolios.
* He / She has to send the Remittance reports to Investors/Trusts on the contractual due dates based on the pooling and servicing agreements.
* Report to the Team Lead, Investor Reporting and will be responsible for monthly reporting of portfolios assigned as well as ensure qualitative and quantitative standards are met.
* Learn and understand the correct interpretation of servicing agreements.
* Review contracts for specific Investor requirements and load them into systems for tracking Investor compliance requirements and work independently on projects and other assignments.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 4,25,000 P.A
Role Category: Financial Analyst
Role: Financial Analyst
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 14th – 16th November 2016 between 11 AM to 2 PM with updated resume
Ocwen Financial Solutions Pvt Ltd
5th Floor, Pritech Park, Block 12,
Inside Ecospace Campus, Sarjapur,
Marathhalli,, Outer Ring Road,
Bellandur Village, Bangalore, Karnataka – 560013.
* Candidate should be MBA in Finance or Accounting.
* Must be proficient in all Microsoft Applications.
* Ability to work independently.
* A team player and with proven analytical skills.
* Must have a strong understanding of how the subprime mortgage servicing industry functions.
* Must be an effective communicator and problem solver.
Ocwen Financial Corporation ( Ocwen ) is the largest independent mortgage loan servicer in the United States and the fifth largest overall mortgage servicer.