* Candidate has to work closely with creative team to both develop detailed specification with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
* Update and maintain the website in conjunction with events, updates and campaigns.
* Work with Creative Team to build and refine graphic designs for websites. Must have strong skills in Photoshop, Fireworks, or equivalent application(s).
* Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
* Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make website more relevant.
* Communicate to the Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays. Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service.
* Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
* Be actively involved in and contribute regularly to the development community of the CMS.
* Develop innovative, reusable Web-based tools for activism
Salary: INR 3,75,000 – 4,25,000 P.A
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Other
Interested candidates can walkin 23rd April 2016 from 11 am to 5 pm
601, 6th floor,
Interface 11, Off. Link Road,
Malad (West), Mumbai 400 064.
Contact Person – Ms. Hardika P.
Olympia Sportz & Events Pvt. Ltd (OSPL) is one of India’s upcoming Sports and Event Management Company. It work is driven by passion for sports and events in school. Our focus is promoting sports education and extracurricular activities of children
Recruiter Name: Ms. Hardika P.
Email Address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org