* Candidate will be a member of the development team for One Network’s Supply Chain Application module suite. ONE Network
* Producing design documents based on a requirements document and participating in design reviews
* Writing code, automated unit and functional tests, and build/deployment scripts -Participating in code reviews
* Executing performance/scalability tests profiling hotspots
* Collaborating with QA, Technical Operations and Production Support during the various phases of a project
Salary:INR All fixed components+bonus
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category:Programming Design
Education: BE/ME in Engineering, Computer Science, Supply Chain
Interested candidates can walkin 16th April 2016 at 10 AM to 11 AMwith updated resume
One Network Enterprises (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Westend Center III, Survey No. 169/1,
2nd Floor, South Wing, Sector II, Aundh,
Pune – 411007, Maharashtra
Landmark-CDAC Building//Near Dominos
– Rounds of interview: Written Test (Java programming)
– Further rounds: Depending on written Test result (Minimum 50%),arrange a F2F Technical Interview (Approx. 35-40 mins) in
the following week (Only on w
Experience and Skills:
– Minimum 3+ years of experience in writing software -Strong analytical problem solving skills
– Strong Object Oriented Programming Skills. Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
– Extensive knowledge of the Java programming language
– Understanding of software design patterns, J2EE components (EJB, JSP, Servlets), and XML
– Experience with relational databases (preferably Oracle) and Object/Relational frameworks.
– Should be able to write SQL queries, procedures, and triggers and do basic performance tuning.
– Experience with C++ is a plus. -Functional knowledge of supply chain management domain.
One Network’s Real Time Value Network provides community based supply chain solutions in the cloud to help customers
increase profitability and efficiencies by optimizing their supply chain operations.
Find more details on One Network Enterprise Walk in Interview Jr / Sr Java Developer