School Teachers (All Subjects) 2017 – 18
1. Teachers for Mathematics, English, Science:
• Candidate has to do planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class;
• Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students
• Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan of the particular school they are giving service in
• Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her students;
2. Co-ordinators: Pre-primary, Primary and High School.
• Candidate has to develop, through dialogue with the wider school community, an enquiry based approach which addresses a range of issues relevant to the broader developmental needs of the school and its learners and is linked to the school improvement plan
• Facilitate the long-term development of creative teaching and learning at a structural and systemic level, using the Creative School Development Framework and other resources
• Establish a Creative Partnerships programme plan on an annual basis, linked to the Creative School Development •
• Framework self-assessment process Programme and project management
• Act as a facilitator in school, able to translate the school’s vision for creative learning into practical implementation
• Ensure that children and young people play a meaningful and active role in learning that can truly reflect their interests, needs and enthusiasms
• Candidate should be Post – Graduate / Graduates with M Ed / B Ed / D.Ed / ECCED / NTT.
• Experience in a similar teaching capacity with good communication skills.
Interested candidates can walkin on 14th – 15th Sept, 2017 at 9 am to 3 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Candidates can walkin to the nearest Branches:
Masjid Bunder, Kurla, Thane, Malad, Koparkhairane
Email Address: email@example.com