• Savings Analyst will receive work allocation notification and process the case as per defined process.
• He / She must identify and document the operational issues, communicate the same to Mentor/Team Leader.
• Job involves processing all new investment accounts efficiently and without delay.
• Candidate must demonstrate a full understanding of all internal and client compliance policies and procedures.
• Any additional investment related work that the bank may from time to time require.
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Other
Experience: 0 – 2 years (Freshers)
Interested candidates can walkin on11th Jan 2018 (Thursday) between 11 am to 1 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
OSB India –
10th Floor, Opposite to tin Factory Bus stop
– Process : UK Non Voice Process
– Domain: UK Retail Banking
– Shift Timings: 10:00 PM – 7.00 PM / 12.30 PM – 9.30 PM
– Free Transport within 25 km Radius (Selected areas only)
– Location: Opposite to Tin Factory
* Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Word and Excel are essential.
* Basic knowledge of UK mortgage and / or savings products is desirable.
* B.Com Graduates / BBM / MBA (Finance) is essential.
* Freshers with excellent communication skills or At least 12 Months Experience in Non – Voice Banking domain is essential.
OSB India is an offshore subsidiary of OneSavings Bank Group plc, the UK based Challenger Bank. osbIndia was incorporated in 2004 as a key part of the OneSavings Bank business strategy to provide operational service support.
Recruiter Name: Priyanka Rodrigues