* Candidate has to do synthetic research and development.
* Carrying out routine organic synthesis.
* Handling reactions from mg to gram scale.
* Reaction monitoring and troubleshooting.
* Screening of reaction mixture and proper identification of reaction components.
* Interpretation of analytical results like HPLC, NMR, LCMS to understand / confirm the reaction components.
* Detailing the synthetic work in soft copy reports (word / ppt).
* Carrying out other routine laboratory practices in safe manner.
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Role Category: R D
Role: Research Scientist
Interested candidates can walkin on 17th September 2016 from 12 PM – 04: 00 PM with updated resume
Department of Chemistry,
University School of Sciences,
Gujarat University, Navrangpura,
Ahmedabad – 380009,
* Candidate should be able to interact effectively with people in other departments.
* Collaboration to work with other team members, to be able to adapt to various work assignments.
* Effective Prioritization to be able to prioritize and organize work responsibilities in order to meet deadlines.
* Good oral and written (English) communication skills.
Oxygen Healthcare (O2h) has a vision for creating a path – breaking model for taking pioneering medical discoveries to the world which are designed or co – designed in Gujarat, India.
Recruiter Name: Ms. Bhargavi
Reference Id: Walkin – 17 – R&D