Sample Resume Format for Personal Banker – Word / PDF Template
Resume Headline : Resume
Key Skills : Banking Operations,Branch Operations,Branch Sales,Business Delivery,Business Development,Client Relationship Management,Service Operations
Total Experience : 3 Years, 8 Months
Salary : Rs. 4.40 Lakhs
Current Employer : American Express
Current Designation : Relationship Officer
Current Location : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Preferred Location : Hyderabad
Education : B.Tech/B.E.
Objective: Intend to build a career with leading corporate of hi-tech environment with committed & dedicated people, which will help me to explore myself fully and realize my potential. Willing to work as a key player in challenging & creative environment.
- Acquired an experience of 3 years 8 months in Banking Operations, Customer service and Sales
- A self starter with entrepreneurial management skills having around 3+ years of qualitative experience in Operations and customer service in Indian banking system
- An excellent planner with proven abilities in accelerating growth, generating customer loyalty levels and serving Retail and corporate sector customers effectively.
- Ability to learn new updations and ensuring its implementation
- Ensuring Customer service in time and making them satisfactory
- Consensus builder and skilled negotiator with the ability to build and maintain excellent relationships over a long sales cycles
- Able to make rapid assessments and quickly revise tactics to ensure progress and good achievement.
- Able to perform well on both independent contributor and team member
- Ensuring zero erroneous process
AREAS OF EXPERTISE & EXPOSURE
Customer Service, Sales and Operations
- Drive sales initiatives and for strategic market positioning and ensuring the increase in sales growth
- Provided Excellent Customer Service
- Answered inbound calls in support of customer needs
- Conveyed in a reassuring manner step by step instructions to resolve issues
- Reviewed Account information and processes
- Ensuring pre eligibility check for the credit processing as per the organization policies
- Reviewed Clients KYC documentations as per the KYC policies
- Educating the customers with new policies and procedures
- Identify and explore new markets and tap profitable business opportunities for business development.
- Handled Cash counter for handling cash receipts and payments
- Handled Forex operations (inward and outward remittances)
Client Servicing /Relationship Management
- Businesses prospecting of complete range of products.
- Designing and conducting pre-sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Devise strategies through effective customer centric services for retention of clients.
- Build a harmonious relationship with bulk consumers and corporate accounts.
November 2015 – Present (Hyderabad)
Organization : American Express
Department : Credit
Designation : Relationship Officer (Credit cards)
United Arab Emirates
Jan 2015-Oct 2015 (Dubai)
Organization : Emirates NBD
Department : Credit Card Processing
Designation : Archives Clerk
Jul 2012 – Dec 2014 (Belgaum)
Organization : ICICI Bank Ltd
Department : Retail Branch Banking
Designation : Customer Service officer
Pursued Post Graduation Diploma in Banking and Operations (PGDBO) from NIIT-IFBI, Bangalore
And got certified from ICICI Bank in following Areas
Anti Money Laundering, KYC, Banking Ombudsman Scheme, Business Etiquette
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Computer Science May 2012, Gates Institute of Technology, University of JNTU
Seminars and Trainings
- Attended National Seminar on Mobile Computing and Web Services at VIT University
- Attended National Seminar on Software Testing
- Attended National Seminar on Artificial Intelligence
- Attended IBM Career Education Program in IBM and got certified for internship project Online Shopping Mall
Languages Known :
Date of Birth :
Visa Status :
Download Sample 1 Resume for Personal Banker – Word Format / PDF Format