Sample Resume Format for Pharma QA Eexecutive – Word / PDF Template
Resume Headline : B Pharma , MBA with 7 & half years Experience in QA Department
Key Skills : Documentation and Process Validation in Quality Assurance Department
Total Experience : 7 Years
Salary : Rs. 3.0 Lakhs
Current Employer : microlabs limited
Current Designation : executive
Current Location : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Preferred Location : Hyderabad
Education : B.Pharma, MBA/PGDM
To be a part of an esteemed organization, work with team and contribute in organization’s goals with my hard work and potential to obtain in challenging and promotional responsibilities for organization development and also to strive towards excellence through continuous learning and self-improvement with the phase of organizational growth.
- Pharm. in 2006 from Sri Ramachandra Medical College & RI, porur (CHENNAI).
MBA Operations in 2010 from IGNOU
- Smart Working
- Motivated, calm and fast
- Strong determinations and never give up attitude
Methodological view to find solutions, constructive attitude in work, Fondness for teamwork and ability to encourage people in order to bring out their best. These qualities concern with my dedication and tireless work ethics definitely would enable me to make a value addition at our organization.
Worked with Micro labs, Baddi, as QA Executive (From Oct 2010 to Nov 2013)
Major Area of Work
1) Handling of Deviations and change control.
2) Process validation
3) Self inspection
4) Handling of market complaints
5) Reviewing BMR & BPR, and releasing the batch in SAP.
6) Preparation of BMR & BPR, Issuance of the same.
7) Preparation of APQR
8) Reviewing of SOP’s as per schedule.
9) Conducting training for all the departments as per annual training programme.
10) Knowledge of System application and products in data processing (SAP).
11) Artwork approval.
Four years experience in Packing Department with Lupin Limited, Jammu as Production officer.
Lupin is one of the well known pharmaceutical company of India. It has got a very strong rapport in domestic as well as in international market.
Major Area of Work
- To Co-ordinate for the commissioning of all the equipments at different area of manufacturing and completion of all documents such as DQ / IQ / OQ / PQ before the commencement of all regular production.
- Preparation of SOPs for performing all the activities of packing of finished products.
- Preparation of BPR .
- Change Control management with respect to initiating & implementation.
- Stereo management (stereo indent, issuance & its destruction)
- Maintaining Departmental Documentation & Recording daily entries into logbooks.
- Knowledge of System application and products in data processing (SAP).
- Monitoring shop floor activity w.r.t GMP & Quality Audit.
- Compliance of Audit points.
- Review the documents as per the cGMP requirement.
- Online monitoring & recording of Batch observations, readings, environmental conditions, labeling, weighing, in process checks & other required observations before / during or after every stage of manufacturing.
- Implementation of AQl Guideline in packing area.
- Co- ordination for training Programs within the Department.
- Art work approval.
- Reconciliation & Review of BPR after batch completion.
- Proficient Working With MS Office
- Power point
- Listening to music
- Interacting with people
Date of Birth:
Place: (Candidate Name)
Download Sample 1 Resume Pharma QA Eexecutive – Word Format / PDF Format