Walkin Interview on 28th May 2016
1. Experience in Automation testing tools like Selenium Webdriver (java), SoapUI, UFT.
2. Must have strong Selenium experience in creating frameworks and writing complex functions and components using Java (File Handling, Exception Handling, JDBC connectivity).
3. Nice to have experience with Maven and Testing
4. Experience in Continuous Integration of test framework with
TeamCity or Jenkins.
5. Good understanding of OOPS.
6. Experience with Subversion source code repository tool (svn)
7. Must have good hands on experience in writing Java code in a
selenium framework, or some other testing framework (Cucumber, Fitnesse)
8. Demonstrate knowledge of various automation Tools and techniques depending on the type of application being automated.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Testing Engineer
Role: Testing Engineer
Experience: 3 – 8 Years
Interested candidates can walkin for the interview on 28th May 2016 between 9:00 AM to 1 PM
Polaris Consulting & Services Limited,
Intellact Towers, 249, Udyog Vihar Phase-IV,
Gurgaon, Haryana- 122001
Polaris Financial Technology Limited, a NASSCOM Top 10 company, is a recognized global leader in Specialty Application Development for the Banking, Financial and Insurance sector, with its comprehensive portfolio of products, specialized outsourcing & modernization services and consulting.