Walkin Interview 5th May – 7th May 2016
* Installing and configuring CISCO Routers and Switches
* Installing and Configuring a Network Installing, Configuring and operates Simple routed LAN & routed WAN Configuring IP, RIP, IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF, Serial, VLAN
* Firewall Implementation, Configure Firewall Fort iGATE
* Creating users, groups and setting up policy for a users and groups
* Configuration and Troubleshooting of Cisco Switching protocols (RSTP, PVST) Perform data backups and disaster recovery operation.
* Analysis of LAN/WAN to determine network performance problems. Provided solutions and documentation
* Configuration and Troubleshooting of VLAN, VTP for Cisco switches, IOS upgrading of routers and switches.
* Carrying out DR (Disaster Recover y) test for both connectivity and devices for every month
* Investigating, diagnosing and resolving all network issues by coordinating with users.
* Documentation of Known error database and Knowledge Sharing
Industry: IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area: IT Hardware , Technical Support , Telecom Engineering
Role Category: IT Hardware
Role: Network Administrator
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Interested candidates can walkin 6th May – 7th May 2016 from 9 AM to 5 PM with updated resume and an ID Proof.
Precision Infomatic Pvt. Ltd
#54, Darshan Nilaya, 2nd Floor,
Double road, Indira Nagar,
– Certification or knowledge in ITIL
– Willing to work under 24/7 support
– Good verbal & written communication skills
– Expert level knowledge of current technologies
– Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
– Global certifications CCNA
– Any Graduate/Bachelor’s Degree
The Precision Group is an INR 250 Crore IT Group with its corporate office in Chennai, India and is one of India’s premier sources for IT products, support services and solutions.
Recruiter Name: Janaki. R