• Candidate with 3-10 years of industry experience in Endpoint Security for large enterprise environment.
• Experience at L2 level with Security products for DLP, Enterprise Anti-Virus\Anti-Malware, and Encryption.
• Knowledge of multiple operating systems and applicable system administration skills (i.e. Windows, Solaris, Linux).
• Understanding of networking principles including OSI, TCP/IP, WANs, LANs, Packet Level and commonly used Internet protocols such as SMTP, HTTP, FTP, POP, LDAP, etc.
• Familiarity with Information Security Frameworks like ITIL, ISO27001, HIPAA, PCI-DSS.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: System Security
Experience: 3 – 8 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 11th Nov 2017 at 10 am to 12 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Embassy Golf Links Business Park,
Pine valley, 4th Floor Challaghatta Village
Bangalore – 560 071
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Candidate must have ability to quickly acquire and utilize knowledge on new technologies and solutions, emerging threats and vulnerabilities.
* Product Training \ Certifications for following technologies AV (Symantec\McAfee), Encryption (PGP), VM (Qualys)
* Certifications: Security + & ITIL will be an added advantage.
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) US’s Advisory Bangalore Service Delivery Center (SDC) is the natural extension of PwC’s leading-class global delivery capabilities.