Walkin Interview 21st April 2016
• Candidates has to handle monthly payroll inputs
• Updating of all the registers, displays at the site level.
• Leave and attendance management on regular/daily basis.
• Ensure Manpower is present at site as per the approved budget.
• Make a MIS of all Employees at site and update it regularly.
• Make on MIS of all Walk Ins and Interviews happening and site and keep a record of Rejected and selected candidates. The same needs to be forwarded to HR SPOC every week by Monday 10:00 am.
• Manpower and Absenteeism Report to be send to the HR SPOC every Monday before 10:00 am for the respective site.
Salary: INR 1,00,000 – 1,75,000 P.A
Industry: Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: Fresher
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Interested candidates can walkin 21st April 2016 between 9 am – 5 pm with updated resume
PVR, a pioneer and a trailblazer in Multiplex development in India, is the largest cinema exhibition player in the country today.