This job is currently inactive - please check later
* Adheres to development deadlines and schedules.
* Understands the necessity of and contributes to coding standards.
* Should be able to prioritize multiple tasks effectively.
* Encourages other employees to take responsibility for their development within the company.
* Create Unit Test Cases
* Unit Test and Integration Testing of the Release Tasks
* Maintains the Code Base in VSS Properly
* Should be able to work on .Net Technologies like Web services, Windows Services, ADO.Net and Reflection.
* Knowledge of MVC will be preferred.
* Write SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views using SQL
* Should be able to work on GUI + Libraries as well
* Understands and Implements Microsoft Patterns and Practices across applications
* Good Command over Custom / User Controls, Custom attributes, Http Handlers and Http Modules.
* Should have good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
* Proficient in technical writing and Presentation.
Note: Shortlisting will be done on first come first basis.
Time: 10 am to 5 pm
Salary: INR 3,25,000 – 5,50,000 P.A
Industry: IT – Software / Software Services
Role Category: Programming Design
Role: Software Developer
* Minimum 2.5 to 5 years of Experience in the Software Development in various business applications.
* Understands technical and functional design requirements.
* Designs, codes, and tests technical solutions.
* Understands client server and internet systems architectures.
* Possesses basic knowledge of classes, components, objects, and interfaces.
* Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
* Experience in design using OOPS, Design patterns (Factory Method, Abstract Factory, Singleton) .
* Desired Skill Sets:
* Methodologies : SDLC
* Languages : Dot Net (VB DotNet and C#) / ASP / Com / DCom,
* Web Application Server : IIS 6.0, 7.0
* RDBMS Database : SQL – SERVER
* Configuration Mgmt : VSS / Visual Studio Team Suite.
QuadLabs Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is an Software MNC dealing in the travel sector. It is an ISO certified and Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.