• Candidate will be responsible for business development and full sales cycle including deal closures, strong negotiation and account management targeting corporate.
• He / She has to analyse data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting demand and customer preferences.
• Develop and execute a sales strategy for increasing interactive penetration and improving operational economics.
• Measure and assess corporate preferences and expectations of new and existing benefits of PH.
• Servicing and supporting the client as a part of post sales.
Salary: INR 2,50,000 – 4,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Experience: 1 – 4 years
Interested candidates can walkin between 10 am to 5 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Quikr India –
Eco space IT Park, Unit no. 502,
Mogra Village, Hotel Shiv Sagar Lane,
Old Nagardas Road, Andheri East,
Mumbai – 400047
Quikr is India’s no.1 online classifieds platform, a place where people can connect with each other to buy or sell goods and services.
Recruiter Name: Sapna
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org