* Candidate has to develop and deploy an IT strategy that is aligned with the companys Vision
* Identify Salient features of new emerging technologies and present relevance of new methodologies/systems to QuisLex Senior Management Group (SMG)
* Manage and provide technical guidance and assistance to Server Run team in support of essential IT functions including Administration, Maintenance, Configuration of Virtual Platforms, Windows Operating Systems and Enterprise Applications.
* Resolve complex Enterprise-System hardware and software problems; Collaborate with peer teams and vendors in solution evaluation and decision making process.
* Develop and maintain Server Installation and Configuration procedures.
* Fronting Business Users and Technology group to implement solutions that meet business needs and addresses impact of new or revised applications on existing infrastructure.
* Significant responsibility in managing the Data Center, Servers, Storage inventory and Procurement including equipment and software licenses.
Role Category: Project Manager-IT/Software
Role: Project Manager-IT/Software
Experience : 10 – 13 Years
Location : Hyderabad
Interested candidates can walkin on 26th November 2016 between 9 am to 1 pm with updated resume
2nd Floor, DHFLVC Silicon Towers,
Madhapur Road,, Kondapur,, Hyderabad,
* B.E/B.Tech/Masters degree in Computer Science or IT related from a reputable university.
* Experience operating in a large Enterprise environment and understanding of implementation of systems at scale.
* Strong Technical skills in various editions of ESX/VSphere and Virtual platforms, Windows Server operating systems including Administration and Clustering; Working knowledge of Powershell, Solarwinds other server/application monitoring toolsExperience with PowerShell scripting and system automation
* Experience in design, configure, implement, manage and optimization of virtualized environments with VMware vSphere and ESX.Expertise in design, configure, implement, manage, optimize windows servers infrastructure including advanced knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policies, Windows application servers (Mailing servers, SharePoint etc.)
* Proven expertise in Windows operating systems. Linux is a strong plus.
* Solid knowledge of Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint servers implementations and migrations
Familiarity with ISO quality standards a strong plus, in particular ISO 27001 and ISO 9001
* Ability to interface with QuisLex clients and their technical staff
* Communication: Good verbal and written communication skills and expresses opinion without hesitation.
QuisLex is an award-winning managed legal services provider specializing in executing complex document review, contract management, and compliance projects for leading corporations and law firms throughout the world.
Recruiter Name:Team HR