* Candidate has to do Designing and implementing detailed high availability and disaster recovery architectures for applications and systems in environments with multiple data centers, cloud-based solutions, and technology platforms with diverse storage operations, platforms, virtualization, networking, operating systems, and databases.
* Manages the storage area network (SAN) infrastructure.
* Perform daily monitoring and management of the backup implemented; monitor backup jobs, execute restore jobs, troubleshoot failed jobs, and initiate corrective action.
* Gather capacity (including sizing) performance information, work load analysis and translate them into new system designs and upgrades of system / DB platforms enhancement.
* Manage the system/ products life- cycle including End of life, obsolescence and upgrades as required.
* Plan for next generation, services- oriented data center architecture involving network virtualization, smart storage solutions, software- defined infrastructures, workload optimized technologies and innovative architectures.
* Participate in capacity planning, trend analysis, data growth and performance forecasting exercises and propose recommendations to meet ongoing performance, data growth and storage scalability demands.
* Resolve complex enterprise system storage, backup hardware and software problems; Collaborate with peer teams and vendors to coordinate solutions
* Assists with business continuity (BC) and disaster recovery (DR) planning.
* Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures
Role Category: IT/Networking-Manager
Experience : 10 – 12 Years
Location : Hyderabad
Interested candidates can walkin on 26th November 2016 between 9 am to 1 pm with updated resume
2nd Floor, DHFLVC Silicon Towers,
Madhapur Road,, Kondapur,, Hyderabad,
* Engineering degree from a reputable university, preferably in Computer Science
* Experience operating in a large enterprise environment and understanding of implementation of storage and high available systems at scale
* Solid understanding of SAN concepts and protocols including FC, FCOE, iSCSI, NFS and storage optimization to maximize IOPS and minimize latency
* Knowledge of and experience with the Software driven Architecture, Switched Fabric and Hyper-convergence platforms
* Experience with storage performance monitoring tools
* Experience: 10+ Years
* Extensive experience in architecting, designing storage, backup Infrastructure solutions for applications and platforms (database systems, high I/O intensive applications).
* Large data center IT infrastructure design and architecture covering Compute/ Servers, Virtualization and Storage architectures
* Strong Experience in managing SAN environment and handling storage migrations
* Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and overall quality of work is as per the requirements specified.
* Good verbal and written communication skills and expresses opinion without hesitation.
QuisLex is an award-winning managed legal services provider specializing in executing complex document review, contract management, and compliance projects for leading corporations and law firms throughout the world.
Recruiter Name:Team HR