This job is currently inactive - please check later
* Candidate has to establish network by evaluating network performance including availability, utilization, throughput, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; establishing secure connectivity between various network devices.
* Maintaining network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
* Hands on experience in switching, routing, firewalls, Perimeter IPS devices
* Strong in Sub netting, VLANS, security (implementing ACLs Standard & Extended), QoS and configuring VPNs on IPSec (Remote and Site to Site), encryption algorithms
* Perform vendor selections and negotiate contracts for the acquisition and maintenance of hardware, software and network services.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Network Administrator
Role: Network Administrator
Experience: 3 – 7 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 8th October 2016 at 11 am with updated resume
2nd Floor, DHFLVC Silicon Towers,
Madhapur Road,, Kondapur,
* Candidate should be Computer graduate from a reputable university with minimum of 4 years of experience in Network Security and Network Administration in L2, L3 & L4
* Expert knowledge in networking, LAN, WAN, Internet connectivity, routers, firewalls.
* Knowledge in scanning the network for Vulnerabilities and system hardening
* Linux should be strong.
QuisLex is an award-winning managed legal services provider specializing in executing complex document review, contract management, and compliance projects for leading corporations and law firms throughout the world.
Recruiter Name: HR