Redbus.in Walkin – Customer Support Executive 20th July 2016 to 27th July 2016
Candidate will be responsible for providing assistance to customers calling redBus for various reasons like booking tickets, cancelling tickets or with any other service request.
This client facing role is a crucial aspect of the redBus branding, hence needs to maintain utmost professionalism while interacting with customers.
Industry : BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area : ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Role Category : Voice
Role : Associate/Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)
Experience : 0 – 4 Years
Location : Bangalore
– Experience : 0 – 4 Years of Experience in a domestic Inbound Call Center
– Qualification: Preferably a Graduate / Can look at 10 + 2 if they have relevant work experience.
Skills and Specifications:
– Excellent communication (oral & written), interpersonal skills.
– Self-motivated and flexible to work in shifts (only morning and evening shifts)
– Should have negotiation skills to deal with different kinds of customers and different situations.
– Candidate should be very fluent in speaking English, Hindi & any 1 South Indian language ( Tamil, Telugu & Kannada )
Interested candidates walkin on 20th July 2016 to 27th July 2016 between 10 AM to 12 PM with updated CV.
RedBus, Ibibo Group Pvt Ltd,
B1 Golden Enclave, Floor 1,
Corporate Block, Old Airport Road,
(Adjacent to HDFC Bank)
Dates: 20th, 22nd, 25th and 27th July 2016
Timing: 10 AM to 12 PM.
Contact Person: Priyanka Das
Redbus.in also known as redBus.in, is India’s biggest online bus ticketing company. The company also sells tickets through offline outlets. It has offices in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam.