Walkin Interview 7th – 9th September 2016
* Candidate has to administer performance management by diagnosing improvement opportunities, monitoring and providing
effective feedback, coaching, professional development, and corrective action plans.
* Perform quality checks, develop and review performance reports, identify areas to improve, and implement measures to
improve performance levels and meet objectives.
* Develop sales skill of each customer service executives to drive revenue growth.
* Review call center statistics to measure staff performance and the need for improvement.
* Leading workflow distribution and floor management to ensure service levels are satisfied.
* Hiring, developing, motivating, coaching, evaluating and retaining qualified staff.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 3 – 6 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 7th – 9th September 2016 from 10am to 1 pm with updated resume
redBus No. 33, 3rd Main,
7th Cross, Domlur Layout,
adjacent to Hyundai service center,
Bangalore, Karnataka – 5671.
* 4-6 Years of Experience in call center and min 2 yrs exp as team leader
* Graduate / 10 + 2 if they have relevant work experience.
* Excellent communication (oral & written), interpersonal skills.
* Should have negotiation skills to deal with different kinds of customers and different situations.
* Candidate should be very fluent in speaking English, Hindi & any 2 South Indian language (Tamil, Telugu & Kannada)
redBus is the largest OTA in India in transaction volumes (with the exception of the monopolistic IRCTC). It is the pioneer
in the online bus ticketing industry with a dominant market leadership. Since inception, over 40 million bus tickets have
been transacted on redBus and its platforms.
Recruiter Name: Arun Bharathan